Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Next F5 event 17th April

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Just a nudge for those teams thinking of playing the next F5 event on 17th April.

Would be great to see a few new teams coming along for round 2...

Heard a rumour Loki are thinking of making an appearance for this round.

Any Loki players wish to confirm this??

Cheers

Wingy...

p.s. Anyone wishing to test drive the Empire AXE at this event is more than welcome to use one of ours, provided we're not playing that game, of course...

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
As ive hard a few FALSE rumours flying around about us and our commitments i just want to say we did plan on making the first event but planet could not supply our kit in time for the event, most of us had sold last years gear over winter to pay for it so no kit= no play, we did have every intention of playing the first event and im sure Woody will confirm that we will be rocking out our 2011 eclipse gear and neato custom jerseys in round 2

Il be in a tiger one piece to raise money for charity :)

Reactions: Bolter

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
As ive hard a few FALSE rumours flying around about us and our commitments i just want to say we did plan on making the first event but planet could not supply our kit in time for the event
That's exactly what I heard. Didn't hear anything bad from anyone else :confused:

Il be in a tiger one piece to raise money for charity :)
Tiger One Piece

Not like this I hope :eek::eek:

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
It wood be a good idea if some of the 5 man teams were to join together to make a 10 man squad and try some of these events great fitness training and excellent field time.
It's just an idea.