Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Next Holmbush pump day.

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
Well the pump day was great today. There was a bigger turnout then anyone expected, at the final count I believe there was 26 there today and we got some great games in as well. So to all those that went, thanks for such a great day's balling and I certainly hope to see the majority of you at the next pump walk-on. :)

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Betty Swallocks

pump nah no thanks, very hard to bonus ball :rolleyes:
Thanks for reminding me why I like pumps so much

Gee tee, September Campaign walk-on fancy trying to arange some pump 3v3 or more :D?
Maybe but it's down to Ian Mac to set up not me

Well the pump day was great today. There was a bigger turnout then anyone expected, at the final count I believe there was 26 there today and we got some great games in as well. So to all those that went, thanks for such a great day's balling and I certainly hope to see the majority of you at the next pump walk-on. :)
Yep it was a great days pump play today. Nice to see a lot of new faces & some more familiar old ones. I've checked my diary for the September game and I'm in Belgium so can't make it. Bit of a bummer - I was hoping to make every pump day at Holmbush this season :mad:

P.S. Ross & Neil, Please don't switch to rental site next month or I'll be even more gutted

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
pump day was great, however the fields were a bit dry
looking forward to the campaign one

tafan

Mar 16, 2009
Great day out. Thanks Holmbush. personally i like dry fields, must be a fair weather paintballer!

A massive thanks to everyone there, no cheating bonus balling or agro of any description. Best day I can remember. These days are a total must for all like minded walk ons.

The only think I don't get is why someone who hates pump days (sci-fi) but loves to bonus ball (sci-fi1991 pump nah no thanks, very hard to bonus ball :rolleyes:)would be reading the pump section? Mind you never been able to figure out the GBH boys. What does GBH stand for anyway? Got Bad Hattitude? Sorry best I could do at short notice!

Anyone have any better suggestions please pm me and i'll post them in reverse hilarity order, the winner will get recognition (unless you wish to remain anonimous) and I will doubtless be banned from this forum! :)

Please note this competition is open to U.K. residents only, 18+ years, excludes all GBH members. :D

Thanks again everyone, see you at the next one.

Bandwagon

Goldfish69 Photography
What are the "borr0w"/site pumps and when is the next one..we will get down there...
Hi !

Next Pump and Pistols day will be Sunday 20th September and now that GeeTee isn't here .. we may hold it on the public site !

The pumps used are Tracers - we also may have a few STP's for loan again aswell.

Sorry GeeTee, could'nt resist ;) Nah, should be on the Woodland Tourny fields, well away from the paying public ...

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
What are the "borr0w"/site pumps and when is the next one..we will get down there...:eek:
Tiffer I have a selection available to loan (2 Snipers, Sterling & Lapco) but sadly can't make next game. If one of my teammates is playing in September I can always send a spare pump down with them. LMK :)

Bandwagon - love you too :p

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Tiffer I have a selection available to loan (2 Snipers, Sterling & Lapco) but sadly can't make next game. If one of my teammates is playing in September I can always send a spare pump down with them. LMK :)

Bandwagon - love you too :p
Nice cheers,scheduled to be working on the next date but we'll see...:D

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Rah, thoroughly good day out, although being the trigger happy back player meant I was out of paint by the end of the 6th game:D alas didn't have enough money for more paint so left at lunch:( will bring more money next time! Really enjoyed the day, valley field was awesome, although ran out of fecking gas so just shouted a lot making the others think I was still able to do something, almost worked long enough for the draw:D

See you all in november!