Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Next m25

Greg

Banned
Jul 9, 2001
Campaign aka me home
ooooh im so scared of a little kiddie with a little squegie. i'm not even gonna use a squegie ill just bust you up you little kid.
and to control freaks the only reason you beat us as previously stated was that firstly we started to have an all on all at our end of the field. we also wanted to show that we weren't sandbagging so if we lost to the most gooberish team we wouldnt look so good.

Kyle :D

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
Originally posted by Greg
ooooh im so scared of a little kiddie with a little squegie. i'm not even gonna use a squegie ill just bust you up you little kid.
and to control freaks the only reason you beat us as previously stated was that firstly we started to have an all on all at our end of the field. we also wanted to show that we weren't sandbagging so if we lost to the most gooberish team we wouldnt look so good.

You really are...

... an IDIOT! :rolleyes:

Excuses Excuses! (LAME!!!) Although I have to wonder why we beat the two teams who came first and last in our Div! Strange!

Greg

Banned
Jul 9, 2001
Campaign aka me home
ITS LIKE I TOLD YOU ALREADY

Originally posted by Greg

Kyle