Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nexus and Tigers set to collide

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
From the NPPL website:

"The Rules committee voted on and approved the addition to rule 23.01 Seeding.

This rule will be in effect immediately.

23.01 Professional Pro Teams will choose a City name to be associated with there current team name. A Professional Team can not share the same City name as another Professional Team. (For the 2005 season City Team names will be determined based on the 2004 overall team rankings)"

I guess then that Nexus have the rights to the London name, what are the Tigers going to go with?
:confused:

Dam, this could make things a little tense!! I presonally would like to see Tigers keep the name they have occupied with pride for a number of years.

But those rules look like they aint gonna bend so it could come down to a serious and intelligent chat between the two. If that does happen it may take some time and an interpreter;) :D

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Is it possible to use extensions, 'South London Tigers' for example? It's effectively a different city with the amount of burnt out cars around.....

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
They can still be 'Tigers' just will have to change the city name.

The situation in the USA was that LA was wanted by Infamous, XSV and Bushwackers. Infamous got it and the others had to choose elsewhere. why should it be any different with other teams?

No extensions as far as i am aware