Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nexus Cocker DC1 graphite fade fs/ft

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Very reluctant sale on behalf of my brother who needs the cash for a new business venture. The marker is in my possession at the minute and payments will come to me, I will accept full responsibility for the sale.

I'm sure you will all appreciate the rarity of this marker, as such it is not being given away. While I would prefer to keep it in the UK I will be happy to ship worldwide at buyer's risk and expense, in other words, once in the hands of the postal system I have done my bit. You will be responsible for all local import duties, customs hold ups, other factors which I cannot be in any control of. I will provide proof of postage and postage will be adequately insured.

I will accept trades if they are in my favour, whatever I get will be sold on immediately but I do understand a lot of people may be interested in the marker while not having the cash sitting readily available. I will accept trades plus cash but I will not look at tat, bottom end markers, entry level markers, poor condition markers, stuff that YOU think is worth a lot of money but you've had it on the for sale section for 3 months and not a dog has barked at it.

Proof of ownership photos.

More photos are available on request. I will accept paypal or bank transfer. Fees are to be covered by the buyer, marker is ready to ship and will be with the buyer at most, 2 days after payment is received (weekends excepted)

The marker is in excellent condition, especially for the age, no major scratches, gouges, dinks but it does have some small signs of use on a very few of the sharper edges. Again, photos available of specific parts upon request. There is no box but I will provide the neoprene gun case shown.

Price is £500 plus fees, reflecting the rarity of these markers. These are being advertised upwards of $800 and becoming more rare as time goes on, one of the few markers which are absolutely sought after.

I will consider sensible offers in that region. Trades will only be accepted if they are (heavily) in my favour, cash is king and will always take preference.

I will hold the marker if a non refundable deposit is provided and the balance paid within a short space of time. I choose who this will go to, I'd rather take less money and see it go to someone who will appreciate it than some pleb who has too much money and no idea what they're buying. Trusted members and people I've dealt with previously will get preference.

Trades considered with cash added

Nice clean fully functioning mechanical autocockers in original condition.
High end tourney shooters in very good condition.
I don't want your loaders, kit bags, clothing, pads, misc parts from the bottom of your kit bag.

Offers by PM will be ignored, keep it all on the thread please as per the rules of the forum. Marker is advertised elsewhere and i reserve the right to pull this at any time.

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

irons69

BEACH BUM
Jun 11, 2002
kent
Dose the neoprene case come with it
Deffo interested dusty
Any Lea way on the price

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004