Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nexus Cocker - How to tell the difference?

PaintballBudgie

Stroke the badge Kenneth!
Originally posted by Skeet
Does it not make sense that a DC2 should have an E2 frame?

You can put a Zero B in any E1 frame.

So..could teh DC1 come with E1 frame and ZeroB board?

Could someone have sold teh E2 frame to a mate, who had a turbulence E1 with ZeroB and swaped em over...the mind boggles.
Milling is same on both, colour is a darker blue to light silvery blue not light blue to silver. Colour match on frame to body is perfect so presume E2 is genuine.

Where is NickyT when you need him. :D

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
The DCE1 used to just have the E1 frame, the DCE2 had the E2 frame, but many peple put the Zero B board into the DCE1 as an upgrade. I dont think the DCE1 ever came out with a Zero B board.

As for the Nexus and Directors cut difference, i didnt think there was any, may cockers claim to be nexus cockers but are just std eclipse cockers with the nexus upgrades.

s1im

ex gwc #21
Oct 23, 2004
essex england
E1 dc1 in this pic it is non samuri triger

E1 dc2 " THIS IS NOT AN E2!" has got samuri trigger tho

And then what you should have budgie E2 dc2

the easyest way to tell them apart ( the frames that is) is by the location of the trigger pin e1 and e2 frames are different here. The sealed soloniod cover could be easy to change but the bolt pin is not.
hope this helps budgie sorry if pics are dire but off the web!
not sure about the inclusion of the intergrated bevertail but you will definatley be able to tell from the pins

dc1's came as e1
dc2 came as e1 and e2
depends if he listed it as an e1 zero b or a e2 there seems to be quite a lot of confusion on this issue on the for sale threads as people selling an "e2 zero b"which are achualy an e1 frame with zero b board. NOT an e2

BOLDY

Platinum Member
Sep 14, 2005
Weston-Super-Mare
I had the very last DC2 made by eclipse before they concentrated on the ego.
The feed neck ahd the twist system as it the dc1 picture

The beaver tale was the same along with everything else.

The DC2 should have the e2 frame.

also the DC1's had a dye 2 piece barrel where the DC2 had the eclipse shaft 2 piece barrel.

Hope that helps