Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nexus Eblade, Angel A1's, custom Shockers and Pro jerseys

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Price drop

See first post for new prices.

Lettuce - re the Ice A1, I will be meeting Raffles tonight to pick it up so I will post it tomorrow.

:)

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
ND Shocker deal fell through.

:(

I have just received a complaint via PM from Lettucecheesecake, who bought the Ice A1.

He has been very patient with me, since I had to get the gun to Raffles for him to service it and update the software, then I had to pick it up from Raffles.

I picked the gun up from him on my way to work yesterday morning, and my work colleague Nicole was kind enough to wrap it for me so that I could post it to him.

Lettuce received it today and has now PM'd me to tell me that a screw which holds the ASA to the grip frame has snapped off, so he has to buy a new grip frame to use the gun.

He goes on to say that I should have mentioned this in my "For Sale" post.

My response is as follows:-

Firstly, both guns were in perfect order when they were given to Raffles, and I doubt that he would have damaged one or both of them whilst servicing them. If he had, he would have told me.

As soon as I got them back, the Ice A! was sent to Lettuce.

So, if Lettuce would like to get a quote from either LIPS or APS (WDP), I will pay them directly for whatever work needs to be done to the guns.

As for my selling defective guns - use the "search all posts" function and you will see that I have sold a number of gats on here, all in full working order.

Secondly, effective immediately, all unsold items in this thread are now withdrawn from sale on this forum.

Trying to sell them on here has been more trouble than it is worth.

This will be the last time I advertise anything for sale on this forum, as I really don't have the time to run around in circles like I have been doing.

Over and out.

Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
As i said mate, the gun will work fine its just i cant put the asa directly onto the frame because of the snapped pin, i can use the rail that came with it. I dont want any cash from you because of it, it's no biggy! Just thought you could have said about it. (thats if you knew about it. did you buy the gun from someone and used the black rail that was fitted all the time? to be honest you cant see the snapped pin untill you take the added rail off and try and fit the asa directly to the frame)

I know what your doing for your team and urge you to carry on for your good cause through the forum! :D

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Mods, please move this thread to the graveyard.

Thank you for your assistance with this project.