Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nexus return!!!!

plastered

Dave had a series of 4 shots there but was getting hit by paint from across the field and the first 2 came out too blurry to uses, and the last had some rag blocking most of the view. It was a sick bunch of pictures. I was very tempted to put up the first two for the raw power of them, but no reason to make you go blind with blurry shots.

Robbo as always it was a pleasure getting to talk with you, see you in Miami

Jake
FoN server admin/webmaster

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
yeah man

your FON pics rule guys, i love your site, keep it up!! a load of cool nexus shots too!
there more vids coming soon? cos ive seen all the others too many times:D
cheers,
Eric.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
plastered

Originally posted by Thunder Cock
Dave had a series of 4 shots there but was getting hit by paint from across the field and the first 2 came out too blurry to uses, and the last had some rag blocking most of the view. It was a sick bunch of pictures. I was very tempted to put up the first two for the raw power of them, but no reason to make you go blind with blurry shots.

Robbo as always it was a pleasure getting to talk with you, see you in Miami

Jake
FoN server admin/webmaster

Hey Jake, some cracking good shots mate :)
I might even have to purchase that one for the magazine :)

Cya in Miami, and try to come out with the team one night this time, Bowen (the guy in that pic) will be buying ya drinks all night !!!!

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
looks like the Ton Ton player already had a shot on his left shoulder blade, unless Bowen shot him in the back and he spun on Bo, then how did the shot get there....?

David_FON

Aug 11, 2003
forceofnature.com
Sent pics already

Robbo -

I sent a CD with Owen. I told you I was shooting for Ant so that pic is on the CD for him already. Along with some others. Hope you like them. Look forward to seeing them in print.

I thought you guys did very well at the event. Sorry to see it cut a little short. Look forward to seeing you in Miami.

David
FON

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
We owned his ass

Backing Bow up in that game I know that Ton Ton player was hurting from the moment he left his bunker to try and do Bowski.

Unfortunately it was only a few paces from his primary to this photo position - so I could only get 8 or so shots on his head and gun;)

They played that game well though - stitched the field up well and taught us to walk the field way better next time round.

Mark