Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nexus signature series auto-cocker

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
WOW THEY LOOK SWEET!!!!!!!
never been tempted to buy an old gun before but these look amazing. What's the difference between the types? i heard DC1/1 and another type, any big differences? and is the states the only place to get them?

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
Nexus sig was first, early ones has nExus on open noid. Later ones had ((nexus)) on open noid.Long lpr
Nexus dc1, next, open noid with ((nexus)) on. Different milling, long lpr
Nexus dc2 same milling as dc1 but with e2 frame with integrated beaver tail, short lpr.
Lots of people want the dc2 as it was one of the final cockers made by eclipse, it was out at the same time as the 05 ego, and to buy one you had to really want a top spec cocker rather than following the crowd and getting a 05 ego. Tbh all the nexus's when set up right fire the same! just the same as most ft1/2's ( like eelz's) a nexus in different milling, as most of these had nexus internals!

Reactions: beanbag83

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Can I please ask, but why is there a love of Cockers ??

Back in the day I was a Mag Man and a couple of team mates had earlier cockers and I never liked them. Over the years with improvements, again I just dont like them, have tried a couple over the years but nothing.

Do still think about Mags, but in comparision, they were so simply.

So in essence, Why a Cocker ????

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England

Back in the day I was a Mag Man and a couple of team mates had earlier cockers and I never liked them. Over the years with improvements, again I just dont like them, have tried a couple over the years but nothing.

Personal taste I suppose. My first marker was a mag .68 pro classic. Got to admit mags are reliable, and simple, and shoot as straight as anything out there. But I do love 'cockers!

Reactions: phil-boy

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010

Next f5 I'm at (not this one I'm afraid) I'll bring a nicely set up one for you to have a go with. I'll bring you over to the dark side........

Oh and I'll bring my Xmag too!
Edit: infact I'll bring you one you sold me! Your ex team mates one that's been spec'd to dc2 now!

Last edited:

GRIMLOCK

Jun 18, 2011
The reason I love cockers over mags is because I like to tinker and fiddle to get the best performance where as mags are essentially set and forget, I find them boring to own, to shoot however they are awesome.

To each they're own