Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NEXUS Signature Series Cocker Launch!

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Whosoever pulleth this Eblade from this stone is the rightwise king of all Brittons.

It will be mine. Oh yes.

Please tell me you are making them in orange. I love oranges. If I could be eating an orange while I am shooting an orange cocker with orange flavored balls while... ok I'll stop.

Damn. That's just exciting.

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by gyroscope
Whosoever pulleth this Eblade from this stone is the rightwise king of all Brittons.

It will be mine. Oh yes.

Please tell me you are making them in orange. I love oranges. If I could be eating an orange while I am shooting an orange cocker with orange flavored balls while... ok I'll stop.

Damn. That's just exciting.
it is a clamping feedneck, but Ledz said it might be getting changed, and I do believe there was no mention of orange in the three colour schemes envisioned

but you know you will want one when I reveal that Ledz hath spake to say that the NEXUS jewels will be able to be replaced at the back with a 5 letter word of your choosing from the jewel sheet, or that the diamond eclipse jewel will be changing to fit the milling or any of the other aesthetics that the lord Ledz hath commanded.

Oh and if the piccys don't show it too well the body of the bugger is no wider than the width of the eBlade frame, now that's thin, and even with the pneumatics and the barrel it weighs less than a sparrows fart!

damn Sexy, if only I could win the lottery.......or indeed where's my quarterly bonus????????

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Excellent job Planet, I still think you should have taken my money as a deposit towards the cost. Certainly cannot afford one now and you know how like to give youi guys money.

Take it from me that new ram is sweet.
If the rest of the marker performs as well as the ram does the NeXuS will surely be one of the if not the best Cockers on the market.

Roland

Comrade Trogski
Jul 11, 2002
Eccleshall, Staffordshire
Visit site
Originally posted by fordanaldino
I think the question we all want answered is........................
do you accept trade ins?
Like my LCD and perhaps i could persuade you with my mum?
No?
Well we will see about this MR WOOD!
Laters:D
Any photo's of your Mum?

Maybe we could have a 'whip round':D

Tony

Dead Hellfish
Jul 7, 2001
Jarra, N-E , UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Cube

but you know you will want one when I reveal that Ledz hath spake to say that the NEXUS jewels will be able to be replaced at the back with a 5 letter word of your choosing from the jewel sheet, or that the diamond eclipse jewel will be changing to fit the milling or any of the other aesthetics that the lord Ledz hath commanded.

Hmm.... Having HLFSH onthe back of the marker would be pretty nice.......