Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nexus Training Seminar

Hotpoint

Pompey Paintballer
Originally posted by JoeTv
Andy, Hotpoint you wait till i get my hands on you u no good scummers :D
Bring it on Saint-Boy. You've just fixed a date with the business end of my I-Framed Impy :p

Originally posted by Ambush Paintball
On the paint front - as a site we use Draxxus but I am happy to price up other paints for the day so long as they are pre-ordered
Any idea on prices and how much notice do you need to pre-order paint?

Thanks for organising this by the way. Much appreciated :)

Hotpoint

Pompey Paintballer
Originally posted by Ambush Paintball
Hotpoint
Paint prices - let me know what you want to use and I will get a price.
As much notice as possible wuld be nice but I can usually get deliveries each week from most suppliers.
Thanks I'll probably be going with a couple of others so I'll talk to them and get back to you

... and the modified signature is excellent btw. Bang up to date ;) :)

OOoooo Is it time to organise a trip back to home turf, and its my Birthday weekend.
What a weekend Getting pissed in Pompey, playing ball and learning again and getting to take the piss out of scummers ooo any chance I could bugger off early Saturday as well seeing as Pompey are playing the foxes at home.
Right got to see if I can get the time off work now.

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
guys

I just discovered an Express by holiday inn located in West End, don't have a number for this hotel but it's right next to the Roseball cricket place thingy. This hotel approx 7 mins from the site and 2 mins from mcdonalds.

Priorities obviously

looking forward to seein lots of new and old faces (take that how you want)

Booked my leave i'm so there-

A.B:D

Rich S

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2002
Jersey
ROBBO

what will be the basic method of training? how does it all work?

need to know to tell teammates

thanks

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
ROBBO

Originally posted by Rich S
what will be the basic method of training? how does it all work?
need to know to tell teammates
thanks
Think of it as a chemistry lesson; I give you the theory, this then gives you the reactants, you then go onto experiment under my tutelage :)

Rich S

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2002
Jersey
Re: ROBBO

Originally posted by Robbo
Think of it as a chemistry lesson; I give you the theory, this then gives you the reactants, you then go onto experiment under my tutelage :)
i'll quote that to them.:D

Ref Holiday Inn Express at West End.
Their 'phone number is 02380 606040 (and the bloke that answered the 'phone this evening spoke really fast!!).
Their post code for all you multi map freaks is SO30 3XA.
Their rates for that weekend, at the moment, are £52.50 per room per night for up to 2 adults - including continental breakfast. WARNING - their rates go up the closer to the date you book. I think the max is £62.50.
I still think Travel Inn is better value - not sure that MacDonalds is good for breakfast AND dinner - also not sure about pubs, bars, etc near Express.
Oh - and thanks to Kitch for the rapid signature update!:)