Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nige (Spreadz07)

TinFish

Retired Baller
Nov 13, 2006
Northumberland
www.killstarz.com
Does anyone have a mobile number or *new* email for him. Been doing some work for him and he has dissapeared off the radar. I know he had a bit of bother with his emails etc recently but i really need to get in touch with him.

I know Nige is trustworthy so i no need for loads of folks vouching for him, just some contact details if possible.

cheers.

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
He is a busy man what with running his own business, family, doing up his flat, running a team and doing favours for me, when I speak to him next I will again pass on a message.

Dan mate
I haven't disappeared off the radar, like others have said I am incredibly busy at the moment and like some know I have some personal crap going on as well that takes priority over paintball.
I explained to you in an email weeks ago that I was on the case of the shirts but until EVERYONE who wants shirts PAYS then I can't phone JCS and pay. I am not in any position to pay a thousand pounds for shirts then wait around to get money back. I have also not seen people for a couple months due to tournament problems so collecting money from people who live the other end of the country is a bit hard. Not being funny mate but I can't just jump in my car and spend a day driving around collecting money just to keep JCS happy.
I serviced your gun and paid what you asked for in the beginning and have told you if you want paying for your design I am quite happy to pay you. You have told me it was ok. I have NEVER not agreed to pay you!!!
If there is a design waiting at JCS for us to complete I WILL complete it when I have been given the money by team members. If they don't pay me then I can't pay JCS so the design can sit there!
I will say again if you want any more money, tell me what I owe YOU, knock it off the bill and I will get payment to JCS when I see the rest of the guys NEXT WEEK! Until then I can do nothing. Sorry.
Just a quick question though, is it JCS that are doing the pressure selling or is it you as I have told you the situation before. I can't be bullied into buying mate and like I said I WILL sort it.
Nige

TinFish

Retired Baller
Nov 13, 2006
Northumberland
www.killstarz.com
No mate, appologies, im not wanting you to drop everything and sort the shirts. i understand you have a lot going on it's just that i havent heard anything from you for weeks and was just trying to get some contact.
I never once accused you of not agreeing to pay, as you always do and as i mentioned earlier, I alrady know you are a trustworthy guy. re reading my previous post perhaps it did not come accross as i had intended.

Again mate, appologies, i thought you had all the money bar a couple collected in.

anyway, you know where i am mate when you are ready.

cheers
Dan