Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nike may enter paintball (Rumor)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I think there is a way to get paintball onto TV as a spectator sport, not entirely sure how to do it (making it watchable etc).

One way to "advertise" the sport though would be perhaps to get players/games shown in other formats.

For example next time CBBC does one of their "what did you do this weekend" shows, where the kiddies send in videos of their favourite activities. Why not get some of our younger players to send videos in of them in game etc?

Or for adults entering things like "come dine with me" or scrapheap or some other "punter programming" could also get paintball an edging view?

I mean their was a team called "Paintball Terriers" on scrapheap a while back. and when the team was intro'd they showed footage of them playing woods ball etc, and when it came to the final challenges they wore their PB gear.

Its not exactly showing the sport in a Sunday grandstand/highlights etc way. BUT!! it does get the sport onto the TV and into the public eye.
Jon Bonich was the "expert" one episode for scrapheap challenge. The challenge was to make an automatic golf ball firing device, and Jon was asked to help judge it, and took along his e-mag with warp feed for them all to have a go on :)

Attachments

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Has anyone seen the adverts on the music chanels for Nike? They suggest they are looking into different markets. Skateboarding, brake dancing, BMXing etc so maybe they will join the paintball market :D