Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nitro

Cyberbob13

Apr 14, 2002
Earth
www.rockerbob.com
I'm probably not the guy to ask, but I'll try to help out.

I personally can't afford nitro, at least not for my 1st gun. If you can afford it, consider how long you will be playing with your current set-up before you make a change. Decide how it fits into your budget, and if it's important to you, go for it!

styles mugger

Dum...dum.....DUMMMM!!!
Jan 14, 2002
In my head, NOOOOO!!!!!!!
Visit site
The Air America melee system will be fine if u want to run ur 98c on air,its cheap & reliable.
Planet sell a air america melee air system with a 1.1 ltr semi fibre wraped bottle for £130+vat i dont know wot the upto date conversion rate is from £ to $ (roughly-ive got the price from last years catalogue)that will be ok with the 98c. its a pre set reg at 800psi (approx) which is a no messin-connect & play also is high enuff pressure for it,i wudnt go into lower pressure stuff as u may have problems with it not workin correctly(as it wont have enuff presure to recock it when ur firin it fast ie,starving it of air).

p.s remember to see if the site u visit has air available for 4 before u buy the air system.

:)

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
I dont know if this is what the guy above was saying, but for the 98 you can use a 800psi screw in nitro bottle and it will run fine.

-Philip

Solonor

crossfire

Crossfire screw-in at 4500psi ,preset at 850psi ,68/88ci works pretty nice on my Angel,though I'll buy somethin'better-I hate drop-offs duryin'rapid fire. So I suppose it'll suit you fine ,and you coud use it for a little while when you buy a better marker.
Also we use 3000psi,preset 850 68(steel)/112 Crossfire and PMI 68ci/4500psi which is nice too.(all screw in).
Respect

KCJones228

Tiki Beer God
Aug 20, 2001
Albany NY
Visit site
Crossfire bottles are good and pretty cheap, and work great on tippmanns. You may want to put a regulater on the gun (i put the stock reg from my Cocker on mine). A low preasure system will eat your air up pretty quick, so if you get one you may want to opt for a larger bottle.

Check with your local field to see if they can fill a 4500psi tank, if they can't or if you play rec ball and fill off of scuba tanks, you should go with a 3000psi.