Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

no airleak, eyes ok yet NT doesn't shoot

King Renegade

Jul 19, 2009
Got a problem with my NT and I am really confused.
The marker is really well taken care of, lubed after each game. no air is leaking.
Had just replaced board, the original one wasn't working properly, while swithing on it just flashed red and then nothing.
After I installed new one (dye) it works fine, played one tournament with marker, everything worked fine. Cleaned and lubed the marker after tournament.
After week I went for a bit of shoot-out with friends and marker does not shoot.
When switched on, it is on as usual, when ball is in the breech the led turns green as should be, when I pull the trigger I can hear microswitch working but there is no shot and the led is flashing (pulsating) green.
Any ideas???
Alternatively I wish to get in contact with dye technician to give it a decent check up. please PM me.

King Renegade

Jul 19, 2009
Yep, tried new battery, tried shooting with eyes off, checked bolt if it does not stick, depressurising button at the back of the bolt assembly works, so there is pressure in the marker, tried all traditional/known to me methods to figure out what's wrong.
Alex R - no you are right flashing green usuall indicates eye problem, but since the eyes can see the ball (when I put the ball in the led changes from red to green) and it does not shoot with eyes off I am confused.

Reactions: kayne

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
Have you stripped the reg at all? or altered the velocity adjuster on the reg? Is Air getting into the Gun and presurising? Sounds to me that either you have a dicky battery or a problem with Air... But I'm not that clued up on the NT so could just be babbling :eek:

King Renegade

Jul 19, 2009
yep, done it all, just changed bumpers (the orange yokes on lpr) and it started shooting again!!!
I hope it is the end of my problems with this marker, still good idea to have it checked though, so if there is any Dye tech on this forum please let me know.
Thanks everyone for ideas