Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

No market for Walk On's in the Berkshire Area? - Really?

Alansonit

Apr 12, 2015
I've been doing some research as I am very near Reading and Bricketwood/Campaign Surrey seem to be the best bets! Going to campaign in early Jan.

Reactions: Biscuit

DirtyDownSouth

Dec 4, 2014
Ambush paintball in Southampton do Walk-ons once a month as far as I know.Not been yet but I have contacted them and they seem like a good bunch who are there to help.

Reactions: A.B

splatsplat

Feb 17, 2016
Hi i am also from reading and have been looking around. I am just starting in the game and was at weekend warriors last week and they said the same to me they dont like doing to many walk ons as they have alot of groups. Its alright i am going to start by going with friends but using my own gear and get a little better first :)

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hi i am also from reading and have been looking around. I am just starting in the game and was at weekend warriors last week and they said the same to me they dont like doing to many walk ons as they have alot of groups. Its alright i am going to start by going with friends but using my own gear and get a little better first :)
Keep an eye on their Facebook to be kept up to date on walkon dates
https://m.facebook.com/wwpaintball

Ronnie Hollington

London Tigers #9
Aug 4, 2003
Mayhem
www.mayhem-paintball.co.uk
Mayhem Abridge walkon is on every third sunday of the month we always have at least 40 players, 4000 psi air, a choice of paint and heated kit up room, showers, great fields our fields are something special. With Real Battle Tanks, Planes, Helicopters, forts, repical call of duty map. We also have a shop on site selling, goggles, guns, and equipment.

The Mayhem big game is the 26-28th of August a 3 days paintball festival with bar, free camping and over 600 players.