Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

No padding?

Dear Cube

I apologies for How and How being as you are already dead for being cheecky to you olders and betters BEHAVE now nicely please:)

He's busy having that petulant rush of hormones:eek:

Knees god help you all I spent 14 -19 falling down the stairs at least once a day unable to dance :( and often unable to walk all due to "teenage Knees" or so the doctors told me:rolleyes:

My cartalidge was growning unevenly grating ect pretty dam awful I did "Grow" out of it eventually but it has to be maitained by exercise. hence the current Knee situation:( So It will be back to the swimming and then eventualy off to the gym if I am really unlucky it will be bags of rice:rolleyes:

But I know it works!

How you are being really stupid and I want to here how your appointment with the dotor went next time I see you ok :cool:

Padding well obviously knee pads!
I have taken a very nasty shot to the throat and have a very pretty beauty spot which now marks the spot a metal radio mike clip got shot though my neck :eek:
T shirt bra for boob shoots and I am getting some elbow pads now.

How any one want to say I am wossie ?

No thought not :rolleyes:

If it does not encumber you and helps you play better go for it.

just for the record I have marshalled in T shirts too;)

How

Back for good
Jul 1, 2002
Bucks
cube - i said i wanted knee pads for knee SUPPORT, not to hold knee pads up. Also they do wrk as i used t do this will skateboarding nd they never came of doing that.

Sparkie - My doctors the biggest ****r you could ever meet and i wont be going to him if i can help it (he should be struck off). Also i took qute a nasty neck shot from puffy (thunder) last week so i know how it feels.

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by How
cube - i said i wanted knee pads for knee SUPPORT, not to hold knee pads up. Also they do wrk as i used t do this will skateboarding nd they never came of doing that.
How, if you're going to talk cr£p at least be consistent, please everyone excuse the shocking spelling and grammar, they're not mine!

Originally posted by How
The onl thing i am going to get are some knee and shine pads, not for paddin but for support cause i pulled the same muscle in both knees playing on sat and sun..
Now, that implies that your need for knee supports is due to requiring SUPPORT for your knees.

Which I let you know wouldn't happen as the padding on the market is designed for sliding/impact not torsional strain. It just is not tight enough around the knee to perform that task!

Then you said

Originally posted by How
Cube- i need some knee pads to hold up my knee support (because i hav a strained knee).
Which implies that you no longer want the knee pads for support, but to hold up your current support and/or protect it.

Now in this last POS posting you say

Originally posted by How
cube - i said i wanted knee pads for knee SUPPORT, not to hold knee pads up.
See why I'm annoyed with you?

You insult people that wear padding in your original post, (paraphrasing) "I'm well hard, paintball doesn't hurt", then try to twist things around in your later posts, actually contradicting yourself with every post.

If you want to play hardball, I'll play hardball. Frankly though you are not worth it. As the saying goes "it's a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent"

BTW if your doctors so bad, ask for a second opinion or get him/her struck off. If your knees are as bad as you say they are at 15 you won't be walking by the time you're 25 without some form of medical intervention.

Now stop making a fool out of yourself!

:mad:

Lurch Thunder

Jul 11, 2001
Visit site
Personally I wear all the padding I am allowed to wear with in the rules. Knee/shin pads are essential for sliding and not shredding ligaments. I have also seen the state of some front players elbows after diving into a bunker without pads, granted I don't dive around that much but the bounces sure help. As for a throat protector, I got mugged in the throat with one on and still felt like I was going to choke.

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Dear Cube

Originally posted by SPARKLIE CHICK
I apologies for How and How being as you are already dead for being cheecky to you olders and betters BEHAVE now nicely please:)
Hi sparklie.

Definately older (2x), but not necessarily better;)

Hormones...remember them...had a burst only last week

Knees, my condolences. It's took a load of work with gym weights, ankle weights and other exercise to strengthen my legs to where the damage to the knees shows up less.

How get it sorted!

and no I won't call you a woosie, didn't live this long by being that foolish:D ;)

Though I did play in a T-Shirt and shorts once. It seemed a good idea at the time, one quick "attack the fort" game made me want to not do it again, (I was lucky shooting in through a window and not getting hit!).

BTW, heartily recommend the Dye elbow/forearm pads. The grip elastic is a little painful on bare skin at first, (chafes), butwhen playing you don't know you're wearing them, they're very breathable and do their job well.

Plug over:D

Dearest Cube

How is aware of his petuant youth staus and will be suitably repromanded!

It's just far more fun making him wait for it;)

Older and betters........................ I asume you have missed him being highly cheecky about his sponsor ie me as i said at the time I am off to play with other myscital ancient monuments ie stone hendge and avebury ;)

No not my team mates sunday ;)

knees yup a real nightmare!

No Heels no dancing AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
and again AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yes cube it is totally wasted on him unlike lighting him up when hes hanging out of his barrackade:p

Padding is great but it is a personal choice and one which I am glad we all have freedom to make.

Sparklie ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh elbow pads:)

Cube if ya at simply the best of campaign come say hi I shall be the one with all the chicks ;)

How

Back for good
Jul 1, 2002
Bucks
Originally posted by Cube

If you want to play hardball, I'll play hardball. Frankly though you are not worth it. As the saying goes "it's a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent"

:mad:
I play paintball which sounds much harder than "hardball" cause you play against armed opponents.

Also ask any of the thuder lads if i was wearing knee supports last sat and they'll say yes, which proves that i wear knee supports which could indicate that the reason i might get leg pads is to hold them up. Also ask the thunder lads if my knee supports ripped cause they can verify that to.

And te reason my spelling is so bad is cause my keyboard if dodgy and you have to press keys very hard to type, and i probably didnt press them hard enough which would explain by there ar some letters missed out in places.

And i am suing the doctor and hope he does get struck off. And it's my job to make a fool of my self.