Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

No padding?

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Yep, 8 (count that, 8) chicks at Campaign. Plus Fat Lady's Charms from Scandinavia, not sure if the Storm Birds are playing. LOADS of girly ballers!:)

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Philip
Why does campaign have to be alll the way down south :mad:
Me and the other half are thinking of going down to watch on Sunday, (Finals day?), if you're interested mate.

Should be fun!

Drop me a line if you're up for it!:D

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Paul_collier
Just for confirmation knee pads need to be worn on the outside right?

Paul.
Actually, no. Have a look at http://www.millennium-series.com/, go to the rules & READ THEM! There are some interesting quirkies that are likely to catch a few people out, like barrel condoms only (no plugs, not even twistlock), trousers covering the whole leg & long sleeved tops, rules on hopper stickers & colours. An interesting one is rule 10.30 which states "Eliminated players are not allowed to talk. This includes saying "out" or "eliminated"." Now how many of you would have thought you would be one-for-one'd for saying "out" when you're hit?

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Liz

Actually, no. Have a look at http://www.millennium-series.com/, go to the rules & READ THEM! There are some interesting quirkies that are likely to catch a few people out, like barrel condoms only (no plugs, not even twistlock), trousers covering the whole leg & long sleeved tops, rules on hopper stickers & colours. An interesting one is rule 10.30 which states "Eliminated players are not allowed to talk. This includes saying "out" or "eliminated"." Now how many of you would have thought you would be one-for-one'd for saying "out" when you're hit?
]

Cheers for that, I was wondering how I was going to get my pads over my JT's lol

Paul.
:D :D

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
I wear gloves and sometimes a neck protector. Although i was shot in the nuts and a few weeks later my mate Smally85 bought me a cup for me bday. So i decided to test it by getting my 2 mates to properly drop kick me in the nuts (i was fairly drunk) so anyway as i was lying on the floor in a ball, crying, i felt much better knowing that the paint couldnt hurt me anymore.

Twist :D