Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

None electronic marker for under £300?

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Wouldn't suggest a cocker as your first / only marker, they can be a little tricky to keep going.Heard good things about the enemy though.

kudosbudo

Dec 2, 2010
Yorkshire
My advice for a new marker would be the GOG enmey. While nice markers Cockers and Automags are a bit more complicated. Keep it simple. Maintenence wise enmey wins, so easy, bolt out back, swab through done. As for electro markers I like my Hybrid GOG Extcy/G1 put together by Gommie404. Its basically an enmey with the Extcy trigger frame, really easy to use, same maintenance etc just some electrics.

Reactions: Jay Wilko and H

Jay Wilko

Platinum Member for Life
Aug 19, 2015
Wigan
Yeah from what I've read, watched and heard the eNMey seems the way to go for a starter marker.

Nickless Cage

Jun 12, 2009
Go for the crossover. Its 2in1 and you can always switch to electro if needed, play a tournament or on another field.

Layton

Banned
Aug 23, 2015
I personally advise the empire axe for a first starter marker its very reliable its electric and not much can go wrong with it I am only talking from previous experience as this was my first marker and I loved it and these days it is cheap to buy

dfr350

Sad but true
Apr 22, 2007
Bracknell UK
I personally advise the empire axe for a first starter marker its very reliable its electric and not much can go wrong with it I am only talking from previous experience as this was my first marker and I loved it and these days it is cheap to buy
Hes after a NON electro :p