Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Noob after some help getting started

Aaron4000

Dec 4, 2013
That's the same sort of thing for me aaron, I had a chat with the owner and after a lot of discussion we agree'd that as long as the marker wasn't electronic it would be fairer. Are the x7s electronic?
No. But mine has an Egrip. As long as I don't use full auto shouldn't be an issue

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
That's the same sort of thing for me aaron, I had a chat with the owner and after a lot of discussion we agree'd that as long as the marker wasn't electronic it would be fairer. Are the x7s electronic?
Punter sites sometimes don't like people using their own guns, or restrict to mechanical ones only.
Its not purely a matter of restricting electronic guns down to match the rental mechanicals, anyone with their own gun is seen as a pro by the punters. This is a good thing if you are seen as helping and encouraging the punters, but not a good thing if you scare the punters - even just by your presence.

No. But mine has an Egrip. As long as I don't use full auto shouldn't be an issue
On a technical matter - full auto capable is generaly OK to posess, but potentially illegal to activate. Is not permitted at UK sites due to the safety and insurance issues. Safety because anything that touches the trigger sets it off until its released - trip over, get tangled in a bush etc, and insurance because of the greater risk potential of those.

Other electronic modes such as 'safe full auto' and ramping etc only keep firing while you actively pull and release the trigger.

Reactions: Jay Wilko

Jay Wilko

Platinum Member for Life
Aug 19, 2015
Wigan
I would explain this to your regular site and they shouldn't have a problem, take yourmarker with you and show them, I was toldifi took a tippman this would be an issue but would be fine if it's switched off.

Edit.
Exactly what tom said ^_^

Last edited:

chester

Jun 11, 2013
i have an x7 and yes you will get battered on the speedball field but if your one of thiose sneeky sneeky people then your in for some fun. just buy paint thats a little bit harder as they are quite rough on it