The Home Of European Paintball

North v South 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
At the moment the weather forcast keeps changing but one thing i do know theres going to be allot of mud.

I'll be removing the speed feed off the rotor and fitting a peak on my mask also got some camo waterproofs ready. I'm going to pack at least 2 pair of playing gear and loads of plastic bags.

To charge your phono i carry one of these. Has 12v and usb.

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
If its gonna rain all weekend, I (to echo hello_moto) will also will be one grumpy SoB. I will also chuck gernades at anyone who tries to talk to me. If it is sunny.... Awww yeah!

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
Things are looking up on the weather guys maybe a light shower on friday but the rest of the weekend is suposedly dry and cloudy with sunny spells.:)

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
If its gonna rain all weekend, I (to echo hello_moto) will also will be one grumpy SoB. I will also chuck gernades at anyone who tries to talk to me. If it is sunny.... Awww yeah!

to echo this, i have planned well in advance for this and have the most perfect of tools. look out to see it !!! hopefully i wont be the only one with this idea. otherwise im going to look a right tit

Reactions: symes
Status
Not open for further replies.