Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

North v South 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

kloobey

Mar 3, 2012
for the sunday on the festival map it state's regi for the main game is from 0700 and main game then till 0900 is getting preperd for the big one :) just got to the festival page and look at the maps for any more info. hope this helps oh closing the site at 2000 hrs on the sunday.

Canny wait myself first big game and already and waiting to make the journey now :) gona be a gd bday weekend may the best side (south) take back whats rightfuly ours muwhahahah

Last edited:

kloobey

Mar 3, 2012
aye just hope the sun drys up the rest of the rain its been chucking it down the last thew days :) everday since this hosepipe ban all its done is bloody rain :( but im bagged and ready for a wet one bin bags at ready plus many other :0

daxcobra

Mar 4, 2012
uk
It's our first time to this event thinking of getting there early when they open the gates at 7 to get tents etc set up could anyone who has been before tell us how mad a rush there is to get in etc??

kloobey

Mar 3, 2012
Same but heading over mid day. Im defo sure theres plenty of tent space. 700+ acker's to playw with hehe

Alotough same would be graetful if its a manic one :) need space for mine :0

Last edited:

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
Come to Registration and see the guys there, they should be able to get a local taxi number from the MOD staff at the site
are you there today? if so anyway you could please ask as i need to get a taxi to the site from stone station

Status
Not open for further replies.