Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

North v South 2k11 The Heist

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
Sup Charlie,

I'm 99.999% sure there is Site staff there who help you with refills and you can only use Semi-auto, this is what I've heard.
if it's anything like last year, the air stations are self-service. Site staff have other things to do. Having said that, players will be more than happy to show you the ropes if you're having difficulty.

standard ramping is allowed (as well as semi-auto mode). No full auto, 3-burst shot or double trigger response modes allowed though.

Frenshy

Sep 19, 2003
warpedsports.com
will there be anyone there to help fill your tank up as I havent done it before? or is it easy a pie? just stick it in and turn a nozzle ;)? oh and can you use any mode on your gun =D
All the info you need to fill safely is here..

AIR SAFETY AT NORTH V SOUTH

Written copies will be given when you register on site. All air station areas (3 of them - 2 fixed one mobile) are self fill (for over 18s) and are supervised by Hpac and Warped staff.

Read the info and instructions provided, follow the procedures and advice and you will be fine.

Be sure - be safe - if in doubt ASK :)

Chazum

SMOKE SOME
Aug 26, 2010
Wymondham, Norwich.
All the info you need to fill safely is here..

AIR SAFETY AT NORTH V SOUTH

Written copies will be given when you register on site. All air station areas (3 of them - 2 fixed one mobile) are self fill (for over 18s) and are supervised by Hpac and Warped staff.

Read the info and instructions provided, follow the procedures and advice and you will be fine.

Be sure - be safe - if in doubt ASK :)
Cheers already seen it via facebook ;)