Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

North v South 2k11 The Heist

kiwiguy

Feb 3, 2010
Bristol
Lol. I got through 4 cases of paint last year, plus at least a crate of smoke grenades. The biggest slow down i found was the trip back to the airrefil system.

kiwiguy

Feb 3, 2010
Bristol
Hi im a newbie so still slightly wet behind the ears im attending the big game and was just wondering if its ok to bring my own paint or will i have to buy there?
You should buy it there really. Dont worry mate, its very reasonably priced. It was £22 per 2000 last year, so i would imagine around the same this year. You'd struggle to get it cheaper anywhere else tbh, and even if you did, its not worth saving that pound or two in the long run - you'll only hurt the traders who put on the best possible price for everyone.

For the sunday, i would allow 2 - 3 cases id say. Maybe go half with a mate if you want to play on the airball field on saturday.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Tickets booked for me, phil-boy and a couple of friends playing for the South, I'm looking forward to it....hopefully a little less longballing than last year :)

Robeenio

Super Robeenio
Dec 4, 2002
Staying warm on a sunday!
you don't have to buy it there, it's not event paint only.

however I'd recommend you do - support the traders that are supporting you. plus you'll get paint that's been looked after properly.
Rider got it nailed.

false economy playing with cold paint that's not been sat around in the proper conditions.
Buy from any 1 of the vendors there and you'll be shooting straight and true and depending on how many boxes you buy there are usually deals to be had when buying in bulk with friends.

T-T

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2010
Derbyshire
The jersey looks like an amazing deal, you should post it up here!
Any more info on it yet? Preorder date, will it be ready by the event?

Mike_Evans@Warped

Oct 8, 2007
sorry mate, just to clarify. Im bringing mate whose new to the sport.

Is it £25 for three days? or is it if he wants it for the sat and the sunday its actually £50?

And does it come with a bottle and a hopper?

cheers
It's £25 for the whole weekend.

Mike_Evans@Warped

Oct 8, 2007

This is the officail festival jersey rom Laysick that you can have customised with your name and squad name on all for £39.99. Click the picture to order.