The Home Of European Paintball

north west training ground opens

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
number of people

hi every one can people please let me know if you are coming so i know how many are going to be there a lot of people have come up to me saying that they are going to come but could do with knowing just how many cheers guys will be a good day hope the weather feels the same

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
Brownie

I think you mean 4, Me and Luke are coming down along with you and my bro, so thats 4

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
Numbers coming...

I'll be turning up Mark, with +1 I think, I'm not sure if Ben Frain is going to make it, but maybe +2 if he does.

Cheers,

Chimp

Booti

suicide blonde comin thru
Aug 18, 2003
Manchester
hi mark

ill probably be coming down, but only for a look around, not to actually play

cheers mate

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com

due to the number of people that have shown intrest in this opening we will be running limited places so can people that would like to come please let me know by pm or phone 07773322919 we dont want to let any body down. people that have already told me they are going your place is safe but please get there on time. we are running one field at the moment but can be split into two plus when the weather gets better there will be more space (due to the rain the drill area is swamped ) as i said the weather hasnt been the best at the moment so the way to the field is muddy so plesae be care full

see you all there peace xx
ps games should start around 9