Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

north west training ground opens

psycho

Baggin ain't easy!
Apr 2, 2003
Stoneys Basement
Respect the Chef Markie C

Just got back from the new training grounds, wicked set up!! Weather was a bit frosty but didn't stop us havin a wicked day...
Huge area for training, the biggest Milleniun size training field out there... This place is gonna be the place to be in summer!!! By the summer there is talk of 2 playin fields, snap shootin alleys and a field for doin drills on!! So everybody stop all there moaning about no where to train and get your arses down there!!

On another note, big shout out to a new loacl team who train there. The Firm, a bunch of real cool lads with a lot of heart, good to see new teams that want to learn and just love playin ball!!
Watch out for these guys!! Respect...:p

Paul_zxz

Pablo 'The Fish' Husdsoni
Apart from knackering up BOTH of my air bottles somehow ... it was a great day! A little cold, but once you were out on the field you didn't notice it! First real go at SupAir and all the lads were top about it and taught me the ropes and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Look forward to coming again sometime ... possibly with a working air bottle :rolleyes:

-Paul-

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
Sunday 23rd report....

Big thanks out to all who helped organise the day especially Mark and Steve. I had a top time on sup-air for the 1st time and all the players there were kind enough not to blow me away too much.

Learned a lot from 1st taste of the fast stuff, like it and I want to get better, you'll def see me back there. It was monster cold and 1st thing on a Sunday morning it was bloody hard getting out of bed, but oh boy was I glad I did. Respect to The Firm who seem a top bunch of lads, the guys from Northern Outkast were also top, hell in fact everyone was dead friendly.

Shattered some of my illusions about ballers who play for teams, clearly it's just certain teams and not them all.

Anyway I enjoyed my time, was grateful for everyone being welcoming and helping out a noob. Andy, sort out ya ego mate, cummon you did the tech course y'know! ;)

Shame bout ya bottles Paul, unlucky, but it was a bonus to carry on playing with someone elses air!

As an afterthought, I can't remember your name now, sorry for that, but I'm really curious about the guy with the angel who couldn't get the fps up. Ever find out wtf was going on there?

Cheers guys,

Next McD's trip is someone else's responsibility,

Matt / Chimp

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
thanks guys

gotta agree with all the above comments
was a good days balling indeed :D

thanks to everybody involved in setting up this new training venue:D

even got a spot of fishing in aswell;)

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
As an afterthought, I can't remember your name now, sorry for that, but I'm really curious about the guy with the angel who couldn't get the fps up. Ever find out wtf was going on there?
it was was adam from swat

played the last leg of the PA league last year ....and guess what..............................his angel didn't work:rolleyes: