Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

northeast mag fed players

Brownie

smile and wait for flash
Jul 31, 2014
High peak
Ayup everyone, is there anyone from the northeast of uk Newcastle, Middlesbrough way interested in magfed and would like to join a squad? Preferably with own transport. And doesn't mind travelling areas like barnsley,Sheffield Midlands.
New team forming with sponsors two co founders located in Middlesbrough so would be ideal for training and planning etc.
If anyone is interested please feel free to message me and ill get right back to you. Cheers gaz

Shane Constantine

Jan 11, 2015
I actually live in Sheffield! And at the moment it's just me and one friend looking for a good group to jump in with!! Also check out my thread I posted above this one. It actually releates to this :)

Brownie

smile and wait for flash
Jul 31, 2014
High peak
I live near glossop pal it's couple team mates that live up there one of them got banned from driving so a bit stuck at the mo but we are looking for more players this area. What markers o you use?

Brownie

smile and wait for flash
Jul 31, 2014
High peak
Nice. Well hopefully we'll all be going to strike back but not looking good so a definite is me and a mate your more than welcome to run with us see if you like the way we play and take it from there??

Shane Constantine

Jan 11, 2015
Strike back is in Barnsley right? And yeah mate be good to be coordinated! Usually at the walkons I get owned due to not so much communication between players which is understandable. But the team cooperating (usually opponents) seem to have a smoother outcome.

Brownie

smile and wait for flash
Jul 31, 2014
High peak
No pal it's at basset pole npf it's £35 including 500 paint can book and pay deposit for £5 01213231000 that's the booking line

Shane Constantine

Jan 11, 2015
Sweet mate! I will let u know closer to the time if we can make it there or not. Be a great day! Also check out asylum here in Sheffield, they will hold a magfed walk on provided there is enough of us to start the 1st one. All it takes is some enquiries from other magfed players and it will be on. It's just a case of getting the word around! It would be great for hostage scenario style cqb.

Reactions: Brownie