Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

northeast mag fed players

Brownie

smile and wait for flash
Jul 31, 2014
High peak
Yeah I'm looking forward to it. I'll pm you my number mate and we'll sort out times and stuff nearer the day.

Shane Constantine

Jan 11, 2015
Anybody know what skirmish is like down in Sherwood Forest?? I know they do a regular monthly walk on every second Sunday. I've been told magfed players welcome and Its across the board games! Meaning u will be playing against tourney players and stuff. Which I don't mind really as it will only make u better as a magfed player dodging 100 balls a minute lol.

Reactions: Brownie

martimcsuperfly

Dec 28, 2011
seaham
Currently part of a team in Newcastle Sunderland area, always looking for looking northeast based games to do a bit of magfed, we will be the fair in June playing for the local lads, the team plays as a smaller detachment team of the ukmc as recon which is generally what we do any game we go to. Be great to meet some more teams up here in the forgotten part of the country for paintball.

Brownie

smile and wait for flash
Jul 31, 2014
High peak
Ayup pal.we got a couple lads in Middlesbrough that are finding it hard to get to games down here but who are looking to train up there and looking for new lads/lasses to join the team.

martimcsuperfly

Dec 28, 2011
seaham
One of the lads is soon to be opening an indoor site in the Gateshead area, just outside Newcastle. Gonna be a lot of cqb style stuff, will also be running some training days for clearing etc as well so should be a good day and something a little different as well. Where do the lads from Middlesbrough usually play regularly as that's only about 45 min away to Middlesbrough

Brownie

smile and wait for flash
Jul 31, 2014
High peak
When they can get lifts in barnsley,Sheffield, Midlands. But ill let them know about your mates site be a massive help to them they'd be willing to lend a hand with any building etc too.