Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Northern Masters reviews?

x RENAGADE x 91

Platinum Member
May 10, 2007
Bristol
Hi all,

Having been away from the game for 2 and a half years due to travelling, work commitments etc I am looking at getting back in to the game and looking to budget for a few events a year.

I have recently relocated from Bristol to east Yorkshire and having done some research it appears that the northern masters in Wakefield is my nearest tournament.

Can anyone give me some reviews on the events? Value for money, staffing including marshalls, calibre of teams, average cost per event, quality of vendors, quality of playing surface and equipment etc?

Also any teams that would be open to a casual player coming along, I've nspl div 1 and cpps div 1 experience and have played all formats incl 3 man, 5 man, 7man, race 2 and race 4.

Many thanks,
Rhys

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Well, the first event will be on 19th January, so given that will be the first one it is difficult to offer a review at this point.

The predecessors to the Northern Masters were the Midlands and Southern Masters.

slam

Euro, ICPL and ECPL ref.
Feb 27, 2002
North Yorkshire
I'm attending the first leg, hoping to guest for a team there, also Eve is coming a long to gauge if there is still a market for Eden Designs stuff. Hope to see you there.

Roquey

Nov 3, 2008
the UKNM has been about for a while, previously at Uttoxeter. Wendy runs a great tournament. If you wish to enquire about teams/guesting id say post up here or use facebook to get in contact with Wendy Auton ( Her P8 forum name i believe is @Wendyism ), who is actually on holiday at the moment so you may be able to speak with Jemma Baldock who normally does a large portion of the Admin.

Cheers
Justin

x RENAGADE x 91

Platinum Member
May 10, 2007
Bristol
I'm attending the first leg, hoping to guest for a team there, also Eve is coming a long to gauge if there is still a market for Eden Designs stuff. Hope to see you there.
Hey Matt, welcome back! I can't make the first leg as on a stag do but hoping to get involved from march onwards.. Always a demand for Eden products! People need to look good when shooting fools! Haha.

@Roquey cheers pal, I will do. Will see if anyone's after a player nearer the time :)

Mariachii

Platinum Member
Jul 4, 2006
@x RENAGADE x 91 on the Saturday of the first Northern Masters is also a trial day for Durham Dv8. I see your sig says your looking for a team, we're nearly all based in the north east and will be there Saturday and Sunday of the Master

x RENAGADE x 91

Platinum Member
May 10, 2007
Bristol
@Mariachii - Hi, I am good friends with Alex Tooke and he has made me aware of this. Unfortunatley, however, I am unable to make this event due to a prior commitment so will be unable to take part although Alex knows I am keen to meet with you guys and see what the craic is. Thanks for the info though :)

John-Musson

Feb 3, 2014
hemsworth
Hi all,

Having been away from the game for 2 and a half years due to travelling, work commitments etc I am looking at getting back in to the game and looking to budget for a few events a year.

I have recently relocated from Bristol to east Yorkshire and having done some research it appears that the northern masters in Wakefield is my nearest tournament.

Can anyone give me some reviews on the events? Value for money, staffing including marshalls, calibre of teams, average cost per event, quality of vendors, quality of playing surface and equipment etc?

Also any teams that would be open to a casual player coming along, I've nspl div 1 and cpps div 1 experience and have played all formats incl 3 man, 5 man, 7man, race 2 and race 4.

Many thanks,
Rhys

John-Musson

Feb 3, 2014
hemsworth
hi there if you fancy guesting for a team cum down on Sunday if you fancy a game . come see us at envy stand as we can get you in for a game