cookie_834

P8ntball killed me....
Oct 28, 2004
in a house with a window
Visit site
Originally posted by Lovetone

make sure your gear is all working
dude, guess what, my hopper works again! woo :D

for all those with hopper problems see ian, he knows alot. for all those with marker problems, see ian, he will fix it, or send you to someone who can help u, finnaly for all techincal problems see ian. :D

being serious if youve got a problem just come up and ask and one of us will help you out the best we can :)

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
i know nothing !

the only thing useful i have is loctite, cotton buds and a spare reloader for the likes of cookie or steeley :D

seriously though any probs anyone gets can usually be sorted
i remember tito your old eblade all day it wouldnt fire...finally decided to take the bolt out only to reveal it was the wrong way up and hey presto - it works again :)

oh and the other thing to remember BATTERIES !!

titoburito

Old dog - old tricks
Jul 19, 2005
North West
hehe yeh, as ian says, its the little things. Easy mistakes to make, especially if you have no amount of technical knowledge of these things. am getting better and thts through simply talking to people. Cheers for sortin the cocker and air setup by the way ian!

see you there

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Another thing to remember,never leave 10 cases of Midnight in a car boot,overnight in -5 temps:mad:

JamesK

Buy My Things
Aug 26, 2005
Manchester/York
www.yupc.org.uk
OY! I’ve still got half a box of that draxus midnight off you Jamie. After a night in a car boot it is guaranteed to turn any gun into a paint-thrower. Kind of like a flame thrower but a little more messy! :p

Back onto topic….

If you’re serious about your paintball, and want to learn from some of the best, nobody puts more effort in than all the people down at the northern quarter. There is a real energy and desire for improving skills and technique. Hence, why so many great teams are coming from the North nowadays. Get your ass in gear and get down to the NQ.

Enough Said!

JamesK ;)

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by JamesK
OY! I’ve still got half a box of that draxus midnight off you Jamie. After a night in a car boot it is guaranteed to turn any gun into a paint-thrower. Kind of like a flame thrower but a little more messy! :p

Nah m8,just needs a bit of TLC,bung it in yer airing cupboard for a week or two.

webby

University Barbarians
So on an average sunday, not a Ballers' Academy, what sort of stuff do you guys get up to? Drills or pick up games or what?

I'm interested in coming down, either the 22nd (to the Ballers Academy) or 5th of Feb (got exams to deal with) so I was curious what to expect if I came down.

Cheers guys
Robin