Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Northern Quater Or Sweden

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
You misunderstand the point of the thread, G. Obviously they ain't going to Sweden and probably not to the NQ either. But what better way to appear serious and get some e-cred than to talk about it on p8ntballer? Oh we're planning on doing either A or B but er, how much does it cost blah blah blah. Right.

Almosty makes me wish I had my powers back so I could start LTOTW.

lol, USUALLY, id agree with you, Baca, however, this was MY B-team squad... and they ARE keen to get as much training in as possible, but they seem to be getting ahead of themselves. bless. iv left them to their own demise now, so we'll see where they end up!

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
Listen gurka.

He might have heard good thing's about us and and herad we can accommodate for any thing with it being 5 man 7 man xball or milleniums.

So to try and make him go some where else is low.

Mcbrawer.

On the 12th we are having a newbie where it is a relaxed day with no hassle.

we have 2 fields so if you and your team want to come along and just do your won thing then that's cool as well if you want to have some one with you to help you out then cool dude.

let me know what you think then we can sort some thing out for you.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
how do you know?
It hardly takes a wizard, Lovetone. Giving McB the benefit of the doubt (according to Gurkha) he remains completely unserious no matter how enthusiastic he is. Even if he really wants to do the things mentioned it's apparently beyond him to bother to click on the link Maggot put front and center of his post in a thread McB responded in or to clink the link to the NQ in Markie's posts or cut and paste the link in yours. Instead he was more interested in making an announcement about his intentions than in actually making either one of them happen. Ergo, he's mostly hot air (or he rides the short bus.)

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
listen, Morkie, Mikey and the rest of the Seekers, CURRENTLY play for my squad, as i would rather have my WHOLE squad train as a team, NPF is local to all of us, and its easier for us to get a meet there, if you took my previous post as 'Low' then fair enough, but until they leave my squad, I organise team training sessions.

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
It hardly takes a wizard, Lovetone. Giving McB the benefit of the doubt (according to Gurkha) he remains completely unserious no matter how enthusiastic he is. Even if he really wants to do the things mentioned it's apparently beyond him to bother to click on the link Maggot put front and center of his post in a thread McB responded in or to clink the link to the NQ in Markie's posts or cut and paste the link in yours. Instead he was more interested in making an announcement about his intentions than in actually making either one of them happen. Ergo, he's mostly hot air (or he rides the short bus.)
fair point again Baca, some kids just seem to think everything will be handed to them if they ask. they rarely know where to look, when they're not being looked after.

MCBrawler

I put my name on it
Jun 2, 2005
in a house
Visit site
Just to inform Baca Loco i will be attending the joy clinic , i posted this thread to get peoples opinions if you didnt realise. You clearly dont want to help so thanks for you time.