Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Northern Quater Or Sweden

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
the clinic will be good for learning pro game style. it will lift your game immensely. HOWEVER having attended pro clinics myself I can attest to the benefits of regular strucured team training at a local site to develop the basics / intermediates first.

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
mike, considering you have already attended a Joy clinic, and you know the drills that need to be done, i dont think a second clinic (albeit a slightly longer one) will do much to up the game, as experience is gained from playing games over and over.

Love Joy, but adding flights and trains eats paint money like it were those little mini sausages you get at parties, you know the ones, all crinkled yet soft and tasty :)

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
NQ's a nice enough venue, mike, but its format is that of our own Sup-Air Sunday. there's not muck point in you training on a PA or Mil-sized field, with the possibility of ramping, because neither of those factors apply to you OR your team. keep it close, if the Seekers are wanting training, then tell me in advance, and ill sort it either for a Sup-Air Sunday, or maybe even a weekday, if your all free.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
NQ's a nice enough venue, mike, but its format is that of our own Sup-Air Sunday. there's not muck point in you training on a PA or Mil-sized field, with the possibility of ramping, because neither of those factors apply to you OR your team. keep it close, if the Seekers are wanting training, then tell me in advance, and ill sort it either for a Sup-Air Sunday, or maybe even a weekday, if your all free.
You misunderstand the point of the thread, G. Obviously they ain't going to Sweden and probably not to the NQ either. But what better way to appear serious and get some e-cred than to talk about it on p8ntballer? Oh we're planning on doing either A or B but er, how much does it cost blah blah blah. Right.

Almosty makes me wish I had my powers back so I could start LTOTW.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
You misunderstand the point of the thread, G. Obviously they ain't going to Sweden and probably not to the NQ either. But what better way to appear serious and get some e-cred than to talk about it on p8ntballer? Oh we're planning on doing either A or B but er, how much does it cost blah blah blah. Right.

Almosty makes me wish I had my powers back so I could start LTOTW.
how do you know?