Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Not a buy just some advice on a PE Autococker

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
the addition of nexus means it can shoot lasers and darts at the same time, a normal e-cocker can only shoot one or the other.

Reactions: Gee Tee

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
and tbh the one in the pic could be an ex- team one, as it looks like it has the scion air reg rather than a asa. of course everything can be changed, but that is pretty much how they were used by nexus, with an egg,scion and if i remember right a pipe system. (could be wrong!!)

digitalman

Apr 21, 2011
Uckfield East Sussex
and tbh the one in the pic could be an ex- team one, as it looks like it has the scion air reg rather than a asa. of course everything can be changed, but that is pretty much how they were used by nexus, with an egg,scion and if i remember right a pipe system. (could be wrong!!)
Used to be owned by a work collegue, not a team marker but all bought at PE Manchester at the same time. Pipe system was mine from my own autococker as was the Egg. The only reason i ended up using it was because after spending a whole shed load of cash on paintball bits and using them a few times he ended up becoming a dad and flogging everything off. I took the marker to the big game to get the solenoid replaced as it had seized from lack of use. The Evil tank and reg all in one setup was a pain in the ass, leaked like a sieve and was forever breaking the LP gauge.

digitalman

Apr 21, 2011
Uckfield East Sussex
I wish, but I think I know a man, who knows a man who owns it and it might of been sat unused and unloved in the bottom of a wardrobe for a few years, probably had less than 5 cases of balls through it

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
Still want a dc2, haven't had one for a good long time. ( have had quite a few sig's and dc1's) but the dc2 is evading me atm

Vegard

Dec 5, 2002
Norway
Visit site
The feedneck is on backwards :p
I remember the days where you could pick up DC2s on here for £200 and sell them for 4x in the US.

The easiest way to tell the difference in that pic is the LPR and the feedneck.

Last edited:

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
not all DC2's came with ego feednecks though, same with the in-line regs, some had BM's and others had star regs if i remember correctly .

DC2's can be very profitable if you sell them Stateside, as i know :) :) lol