Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

(not a paintball subject) whats your icon?

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Originally posted by elrikos
well what can i say i do know whow to pick a university. also incidentally i know how to pick a f***ing great course too!!! psychology. 180 people on the course. 25 guys and 155 girls!! is good fun! also only 8 hours of lectures a week. hehe
elrikos
Holy moley!!! Thats unbelievable!! Portsmouth aye?? Hmmm........

Ahem - I'm here for a transfer please, oh yes - by the way, I don't suppose you have a Portsmouth prospectus handy do you??!!!! :D - What's that you say? They have a world class paintball team aswell as their own Sup'AirBall field on campus?!!! LATER!!! :D :D

......if only :(

Not GW!

Originally posted by AJermstad
I take it that your av is supposed to then be a pic of a 'Futuristic Gun' perhaps?? WTF!!

Where's the trigger - or is it 'Mind Control'!! :rolleyes:
you see the loop just behind the magazine drum? Well the trigger is in there. If you e-mail me (you can do that through my profile) then I'll send you a larger copy (that is if you REALLY care!).

But as I say its there, coz its PROPER SCIENCE FICTION! :D

Richard

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
The loop by the magazine drum.......hmmmmmm......no.
Soz, just can't picture it! :D

That's rally weird, I heard that quote that's in your sig right now today from a mate, and now it's in your sig - hmmm....spooky! :eek:

Sure

Yup I'll e-mail anybody (and everyone int he entire world!) if you want, just e-mail me through my profile (just click on the profiles bit on this page, and then I'll have your e-mail address and so I can e-mail it to you. For all you who know nothing about weapons... the magazine drum is the round bit perpendicular to the barrel near the rear of the gun.

Richard