Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

(not a paintball subject) whats your icon?

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
nasty

wouldnt that be nasty drinking the stuff that was on your body like if u steped in dog crap or hadnt bathed or somthing?

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
I don't know about you, but I usually take my shoes off when I bathe......even worse.......when I do.......I'm naked!!!! :eek:
Otherwise my clothes would smell like booze.....

Buddha "magic alcoholic bum" 5

elrikos

Jan 22, 2002
High Wycombe
Visit site
at the time it would be quite amusing if your clothes smelled of booze but it's not quite so funny turning up for lectures smelling of it! one of my housemates has done it a few times and gained a .....how shall i put this....REPUTATION!
elrikos

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
lol

lol thats funny showing up smelling like booze you sorta gain a 'reputatuion' ......... lol um i dont live over there so i wouldnt know about the whole city smelling like beer but that sounds crazy!!!!!!!!:)

I know Midge

this is the third time I have seen this conversation topic started as a thread:(

but as sytraxz has only been on the forum fo 3 days you can forgive him this once, but not the other 130 posts of spam......spam......spam...:mad:

I am seriously considering ignoring him and starting the thread "all ignore sytraxz the spammer "

does a spammer still spam when everybody has him on thier ignore list?
:D

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
hmm sorry

o sorry i diddnt know i noticed that too but i started this topic and the other one was probably at the bottom of the 1st page so thats probably a good reason as to what it was started.... if u like stop replying here and talk thereh and forget this one exists:(

elrikos

Jan 22, 2002
High Wycombe
Visit site
well what can i say i do know whow to pick a university. also incidentally i know how to pick a f***ing great course too!!! psychology. 180 people on the course. 25 guys and 155 girls!! is good fun! also only 8 hours of lectures a week. hehe
elrikos