Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Not happy with recent purchase

woodysan

Johnny Greenwood / Proteus
Nov 21, 2013
Manchester
Hi all,

I recently bought a Prophecy hopper from @nemo_paintballer on the 31st December 2013 via PayPal (fees paid). In the thread he stated "the prophecy is in excellent condition and it just comes on its own as i was given this loader".
When I received the hopper I had a quick look to inspect and noticed the battery wires had been tampered with (http://i.imgur.com/9Vq62vw.jpg).

I informed the seller that the product wasn't as described and he offered to pay for repairs. I had the hopper checked out by a team mate to give it a good inspection and to repair the faulty cabling. He noticed a few more bits were missing (e.g magnets, feedneck insert). I informed the seller and he was happy to have the item sent back to him.

I've since tried to get in contact, as I'd rather send this back and get a refund now that I have a Rotor. I'm unable to get a response from the seller(possibly not had time to view his posts)- I'm just wondering where I stand with this.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Raise a dispute via PayPal - the longer you wait the more likely it will time expire, and send all communications via PayPals dispute system
Any correspondence that has already been sent should be resent in the dispute comms.

This puts records in PayPal for them to support your claim, and if things are not resolved you get your money back via paypal

woodysan

Johnny Greenwood / Proteus
Nov 21, 2013
Manchester
Thanks for that - I'm hoping he comes on so we can sort it, otherwise I guess it'll have to go through PayPal.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
PayPal first - it's not going to immeadiately pay out to you and stop any resolution - the resolution process is to go through PayPal & that is the reason people use PayPal and are told to not evade fees