Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Not new but cannot remember all my old account details .... lol

Kl00bey

Banned
Mar 22, 2016
As it says

shame as id like to be able to get back into being able to buy markers and gear.
Been away from game for a few years after having two kids in close succession , but now looking to get back on the horse.

Biggest game I had was NvS 2012 ? if I remember rightly. Well wont bore you all to much but if admin pick this up please could someone contact me , id love to be able to regain my old account or even my old post level so I can purchase markers again. I can already see the one I want on the for sale page ... even though its old its what I'm used to and there great little markers and the colour is like the old one I had before :)

Well maby see some peeps around if I get back into it soon as the seasons will be getting better for it about now , and the kids are old enough I can waste their inheritance a bit more :0

Kl00bey

Banned
Mar 22, 2016
hey bolter

I'm pretty sure I have the old email but when doing the forgotton password it didn't send me link. ill go have another look but ive had no notification ive received a new email. all id have is my old account name. ill go check then ill pm you specifics if nothing is there.

cheers for the reply

Kl00bey

Banned
Mar 22, 2016
hi bolter

please can you start a convo with me ,been a while since ive been on this site and I cant seem to be able to send you a PM ?? lol am I missing something?

cheers

kloobey

Mar 3, 2012
cheers guys for the help , funny stuff hey :0

please delete other account and send any mails to me on this one

ta :)