Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Not received goods from Uncle Albert..Nudge please.

damocarlisle

Impulse
May 28, 2008
Carlisle
I am hear and alive. I have sent all items I think on the 9th rather than the 7th due to being busy at work and one today because the person that bought the item didn’t supply there address so couldn’t send with the others and today is the first chance I’ve had to get it off to them. I hope this has cleard up any problems.
Looks like mine has got lost in the post then?? The royal mail strikes again.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I am hear and alive. I have sent all items I think on the 9th rather than the 7th due to being busy at work and one today because the person that bought the item didn’t supply there address so couldn’t send with the others and today is the first chance I’ve had to get it off to them. I hope this has cleard up any problems.
Do you have proof of posting?

damocarlisle

Impulse
May 28, 2008
Carlisle
This guy has been back on the forums and hasn't had the manners to PM me an update or offer me my money back.

Season of good will must be running strong:mad:

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
i am missing 6 items, some sent out and some for me, and do you thing that RM give a **** ?
Have you seen proof of posting ? and again this is why paypal has fees structure in place

damocarlisle

Impulse
May 28, 2008
Carlisle
i am missing 6 items, some sent out and some for me, and do you thing that RM give a **** ?
Have you seen proof of posting ? and again this is why paypal has fees structure in place
No proof of posting thats my issue and lack of communication. If its lost in the post fair play but is it??

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I've just received a pm from him today and he informed me

a) He doesn't have enough credit on his phone to call me like I asked him to.

b) He has proof of postage and even tho the PO have advised him to wait, he is going there to sort things out and get a claims form .....

Now, if they have told him to wait, then I can't see how he thinks he should get a claim form ... these two things are just not consistent, and to me, it all smacks of bullsh!t; let's hope he is as good as his word and see what happens.