Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

not recived an item

G

Gassy

anything you might be able to susgest as im new to this fourm the only reasion i bought off him was the number of sposts he has and his feed back was good not sure wjat to do any one susgestions plz
I would suggest you sell all your paintball kit and either buy a dictionary or a keyboard where all the keys have not fallen off and then been put back on in random places :rolleyes:

monkeyboy306

Feb 19, 2009
hampshire
hey once again sorry for this thread i did not realise that spangley_speical was trying to get into uni and had a lot of work on just to publicaly say sorry

and i will try to learn how to spell gassy just very bussy these days with work ect

thanks all

sorry once again spangley

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
In defence:)o)of the monkeyboy he did try to contact spangley and also advises that he'd been on-line and ignored his p.m's/e-mails which obviously caused him concerns hence the post.
We all know spangley is sound monkey's error seems to have been lack of patience and going public too soon.
He started off asking for help and ended up begging for forgiveness:rolleyes:,monko next time try P.ming a mod....:D