Status
Not open for further replies.

x RENAGADE x 91

Platinum Member
May 10, 2007
Bristol
Hi All,

Wasn't sure where to post this...

In 2011 i "lent" my Nexus DM9 to a "friend" who was interested in purchasing it. Safe to say it was never returned to me and i've been trying for ages to be reunited with it. He told me he had been evicted from his previous residence and his landlord at the time had held some of his items in lieu of unpaid rent, stupidly i believed him. Tried contacting her but to no avail.

anyway to cut along story short I have resurrected this issue with him tonight and have managed to find this link online

http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/dye-dm9-team-nexus-need-sale-asap-open-to-offers.102107/

i have proof of the marker being in possession with my username and date dating back to 2010 and was just wondering if I can track it down to its current owner.

As you will see in the thread it was sold to Dr Fingers and would be greatful if anyone has any contact information for him. just so everyone is aware he is not the gentleman who has stolen it I would just like to know if he still has it or if he has moved it on.

also any advice on the legal side of this would be great. I have countless saved messages from him saying his landlady has it etc which i now now is total bulls*it!

Sorry for any misspelling i've written this in a rush and am suitable pee'd off!

Thanks,
Rhys

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
If you know where he lives, pay a visit and introduce him to your new favourite sporting item. A baseball bat, or perhaps you'd like to learn carpentry and show him your hammer a few times.

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Renagade,
the guy who sold it to Dr fingers, Hellboy is not Stuart Barry, did it go through another set of hands?

Just so you know Dr Fingers has emmigrated to New Zealand, I still am in contact with him, and Stuart Barry I believe is still living in the Basingstoke area

x RENAGADE x 91

Platinum Member
May 10, 2007
Bristol
Hiya Kitch,

I am trying to track down the original buyer who i believe is Hellboy666 - it's a long shot but he may recall who he purchased it from.

I am doubting this will be Stuart however as i feel he may have passed it on, as you say to another person to sell on his behalf.

Not really sure what I am hoping to achieve if I am honest, just wanted to make the community aware not to trust Stuart as far as you can throw him! Not to be confused with his brother Craig who is a credit to the sport!

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
Renegade, I feel you pain on this one. I stumped up for the paint and entry fee of a tournament on the basis that he jumped in last minute to help us out and didn't have the cash to pay on the day, 3 years down the line I've never seen that money. Bit awkward as it was never really set in stone how much he'd have to pay etc. even though he did say he'd pay me back on numerous occasions, I just gave up chasing it in the end, only £120ish so not worth the hassle.

Just goes to show even people you think you can trust can turn out to be pretty useless at the end of the day.

Got to re-iterate your comment about Craig Barry though, stand up gentleman, got a lot of time for him!

Reactions: x RENAGADE x 91

x RENAGADE x 91

Platinum Member
May 10, 2007
Bristol
Seem's I'm not the only one that has been well and truly stitched up by him then.

Freely admit probably my own fault for leaving it so long to go public with this however my trust in him though that maybe one day this would get resolved, 2 years later having grown tired of his excuses I come across this for sale thread. Just wish I'd seen this for sale thread at it's time of posting in order that something could have been done sooner!

Lets hope the Tigers boys see this thread!

Reactions: cheyenne

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
As far as your question aout legal matters goes, I doubt there is much you can do now.
Whoever bought the gun from him, probably was unaware of its stolen nature, so bought it in good confidence. The buyer is usually protected in such cases. Particularly if the item changed hands several more times since then.
Best you could hope for is getting some money from the guy that stole it from you, which seems not very likely... :(

x RENAGADE x 91

Platinum Member
May 10, 2007
Bristol
Mods you may delete. Me and Stuart have come to a mutual agreement that finally resolves this matter and put it to bed, therefore this may now be removed.

Many thanks
Rhys

Status
Not open for further replies.