Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

nothing big...just a UNCAPPED KINGMAN BOARD!!!

Texan_pber

and what about HES??? And i am not debating powering a spyder...just fitting inside the grip properly. does anyone here have any clue about HES? This is the really unique feature! And those "tons" of ppl at pbn who use morlocks and WAS arent shooting kingmans either...

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
I'm not familiar with HES, so I couldn't confirm or deny your claims about it. The Morlock can be fitted in a Spyder gripframe with a relatively low amount of tinkering, all you need is the time and motivation.

Originally posted by Texan_pber
And those "tons" of ppl at pbn who use morlocks and WAS arent shooting kingmans either...
You'll have to tell them that, because to ask them, you'd swear that they were :)

I'm not trying to down your board, but an uncapped ROF isn't all that uncommon anymore, and I mean, it's a Spyder.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Originally posted by Texan_pber
To BUddha 3...how about you try to start to nu company...and to whatever mod that edited my post, that was lame and very immature.
Start a new company? Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, no biggy.
I'll tell you what lame is though, using these boards for free advertising. If you feel you must have your product plastered all over these pages, get in touch with the people that own the site, and buy a banner or something. You'll find the rates are quite decent.

Peace.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Doesn't the max (full) cycling speed of a spyder make an un-restricted board somewhat overkill?

Don't think I've ever seen a vid of a spyder cycling reliably at 16 bps full auto of which their are boards of that nature available.

Paul
:)

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
That's kinda what I was driving at, but if you go to the ACP Slasher thread, evidently the Spyder is the "fastest cycling marker on the market", so an unrestricted ROF WILL make it the fastest firing marker on the planet. Matter of fact, there's even a sound byte of a Spyder cycling at over 20 bps. Yes, with the introduction of this board, every company in the world will be desperately searching for a way to get their markers to outshoot Kingman, and hopper companies are gonna need to invent a loader than can feed about 40 balls per second if they hope to have a product that will keep up with this thing :rolleyes: Again, no offense to this guy or his company, I know it's hard starting a business (I don't have the t-shirt, but I know a few small business owners, and I'll concede that its harder than it looks), I'm sure they've put alot of work into their boards, and they're eager to sell as many as possible, but using the forums for free publicity, and then making misleading statements in order to try to get more Spyder owners to buy their products is a little "lame". How about, "This company :your URL here: has a new board for the Spyder with an unrestriced ROF, if you're a Spyder owner check it out" (or, as Buddha said, buy a banner) Instead of "UNRESTRICTED KINGMAN BOARD for sale by my company", and then a few posts down the line "The spyder is the fastest cycling marker available", "No other board has any of these features", "This will fire faster than any other marker available". You've pretty much got the market cornered for aftermarket Spyder boards (I've never seen another one built specifically for the Spyder, and props to you for building one), so list it's features at your website, and then let it speak for itself, don't over hype it and post ridiculous technical data to try to attract less knowledgeable consumers.

Erik@ACP

Jan 21, 2004
Orlando, FL
www.acp-products.com
Originally posted by dr.strangelove
That's kinda what I was driving at, but if you go to the ACP Slasher thread, evidently the Spyder is the "fastest cycling marker on the market", so an unrestricted ROF WILL make it the fastest firing marker on the planet. Matter of fact, there's even a sound byte of a Spyder cycling at over 20 bps. Yes, with the introduction of this board, every company in the world will be desperately searching for a way to get their markers to outshoot Kingman, and hopper companies are gonna need to invent a loader than can feed about 40 balls per second if they hope to have a product that will keep up with this thing :rolleyes: Again, no offense to this guy or his company, I know it's hard starting a business (I don't have the t-shirt, but I know a few small business owners, and I'll concede that its harder than it looks), I'm sure they've put alot of work into their boards, and they're eager to sell as many as possible, but using the forums for free publicity, and then making misleading statements in order to try to get more Spyder owners to buy their products is a little "lame". How about, "This company :your URL here: has a new board for the Spyder with an unrestriced ROF, if you're a Spyder owner check it out" (or, as Buddha said, buy a banner) Instead of "UNRESTRICTED KINGMAN BOARD for sale by my company", and then a few posts down the line "The spyder is the fastest cycling marker available", "No other board has any of these features", "This will fire faster than any other marker available". You've pretty much got the market cornered for aftermarket Spyder boards (I've never seen another one built specifically for the Spyder, and props to you for building one), so list it's features at your website, and then let it speak for itself, don't over hype it and post ridiculous technical data to try to attract less knowledgeable consumers.
I completely understand what you are trying to say, but first- Texan_pber is not part of the company. He doesn't work for it, just is spreading info. What's wrong with that?

Now, it takes around 25 ms for a spyder to make one cycle. Calculate it, that is 40 cps. With lighter internals, it can even do more than that. I really do not want to get into this in this thread. If you have a problem with our claims, just keep it in the Slasher thread.

Texan_pber

BEcause THEY are. THere should be pics soon. I just volunteer and try to help. ANd just to repond to just about everyone, Im sorry to piss everyone off. I had no idea that using bards for basically advertising was highly frowned upon(learned the hard way:( ) But I personally would like to apologize for making everyone mad and stuff.
To: Dr Strangelove...thanks for the suggestions...maybe i/we might actually try to do that.
TO:Buddha3...Sorry for incinuating I was working for ACP. I am what i lik eto call, i unofficial volunteer PR guy.