Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

nothing big...just a UNCAPPED KINGMAN BOARD!!!

Texan_pber

Well thanks for understanding ya'll(yes i am from texas). Sorry to abuse the forum and since i technically dont represent the company i hope my actions do not precede the companies reputation, attitude, and quality. And to explain the HES feature since its really hard and I dont totally understand it myself, here are quotes from AGD(which has HES on the Emags and Xmags) and ACP's website.
duffista - thanks for the tip!!!
Paul - if you are interested you can contact erik or me.

HES- Hall Effect Sensor
Quotes about HES
AGD: from emag info...this is about the HES...
"The trigger is one of a kind and uses a magnetic sensor embedded in the grip to sense the position of the magnet in the trigger. Airgun Designs knows you like to fine tune your marker so we made the trigger FULLY ADJUSTABLE for stroke and tension. Many players get the trigger stroke down to a half a millimeter or better."

From ACPs Site:
A Hall Effect Sensor trigger ensures a trigger that can feel exactly how you want it to. With essentially no minimum pull distance (.03mm), no inherent pull weight, and a clean on/off signal, this gives your gun that "high-end" feel, and is integrated into the board.

Thanks for understanding YA'LL!

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
by the looks of it though, the whole 'dumb debounce' thing sorta limits itself to 25 bps... meaning that in effect it's not uncapped :)