Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Novice league or cup

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
This is just a bare bones idea so far, and therefore is just some questions.

Is your team just starting up, and therefore nowhere near playing in the big tourneys???

Would you be interested in a league or cup for amatuer teams???

WooDzYo

Blitzed Media
Dec 26, 2005
Cambridge
www.facebook.com
Hey MorphMann,

Were you interested in a comp for sup air or woodsball?

We play at Apocalypse paintball and have our own sup air field and happy for teams to come and play, would be fun to sort out a tourney of sorts.. we have players at all types of levels

StubbsPKS

Din Eidyn
Sep 21, 2011
Edinburgh
www.DinEidynPaintball.com
CPPS certainly does have lower divisions aimed at novice teams. We competed in the conference this year for the events we could make as most of our guys are brand new to tournament ball. It was a great learning experience for them, and we are excited to see the changes coming for next season!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Thorpe

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
CPPS certainly does have lower divisions aimed at novice teams. We competed in the conference this year for the events we could make as most of our guys are brand new to tournament ball. It was a great learning experience for them, and we are excited to see the changes coming for next season!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
i never attended or heard anthing about them but they did have completely separate events listed as novice events.
EDIT: limited paint Rookie Events 2012
Jan 22nd
April 1st
July 15th
Sept 2nd
Oct 28th

Last edited:

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
Hey MorphMann,

Were you interested in a comp for sup air or woodsball?

We play at Apocalypse paintball and have our own sup air field and happy for teams to come and play, would be fun to sort out a tourney of sorts.. we have players at all types of levels
As I said bud, It is just a bare bones idea, but it seems it is already being done, so C- for my researching skills

:cry:

PM sent though bud