The Home Of European Paintball

NPF training day with ARSENAL

LEE RED HEAT

Banned
Feb 21, 2002
Visit site
nice

nice to now you are taking care of your kit buddy
and also glad to see you are booked in shame about the birds of prey they could have learnt some good skills from the big boys but maybe one or two of them may turn up
well look forward to seeing you there TenaciousM
bye for now
peace;)

Kerry

Where are the bin bags?
Oct 29, 2003
Brum
www.wdp.tv
Arsenal Pro-Clinic at NPF Bassetts Pole

Hi All - just giving you an update on the special Sup'air Sunday next week. As you know Arsenal's very own Markus " the Carkus" and JC will be heading to the NPF site at Bassetts Pole - next Sunday 8th August!

Our Sup'air Sunday's have been getting bigger and better since their lauch in March this year and next week should be the best so far! Give me a call and get your 5 man teams booked in as soon as you can - if you haven't got a team but would like to come down anyway and take on the Pro's then let me know - we can sort a team out for you.:D

We want this day to be fun and helpful for everyone so the more the merrier. The guys land in the UK early next week so watch this space for more info on the format for the day.

Remember ....after recently being wowed by their skills - Arsenal picked up two former TonsTons players. Have you got the skill to get yourself noticed and possibly earn yourself a slot on one of the best teams in the Pro Circuit!!!???? The guys are always on the lookout for new talent so dont miss out on this great opportunity to show 'em what you can do:D

Call to book on 0121 327 3961 - Ask for Kerry.

ghost dog

Banned
Jan 26, 2004
Visit site
God Damnnnitttt!!!!

I was sitting here with my robe on and my Barry White records...When i thought AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Why the hell doesn't everyone get their punk asses up to The arsenal training day!!!!!!! you know how it is i'll turn up with my
big barrel and my slip on white leathers! and i 'll show these punk ass be-yatches who got game!! WHO GOT GAME?????
GHOST DOG GOT GAME!!!!! So let's go and get our asses down to
NPF birmingham-bassets pole and kick their ASS!!!!!!!!!

Fo shizlle the dead box you arsenal bizlle tizZlle!!!!!!:eek: