Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NPL (national paintball league)

Howzy

Northern Blackouts Capitano #29
Jan 31, 2015
North east
Hi all,

I've searched for this on the forum and hasn’t come up with anything so I apologise in advance if it’s a repost or if it’s in the wrong section

I was just wondering what’s happend to the progress of the NPL (national Paintball League) which was set up by Matt Watkajtys as a professional team only event. I know they had a few issues in terms of funding and how it would work with pro teams taking part, but I havnt seen or heard anything for a while so maybe someone one here will be able to answer my question

thank you in advance !
Howzy

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Hi all,

I've searched for this on the forum and hasn’t come up with anything so I apologise in advance if it’s a repost or if it’s in the wrong section

I was just wondering what’s happend to the progress of the NPL (national Paintball League) which was set up by Matt Watkajtys as a professional team only event. I know they had a few issues in terms of funding and how it would work with pro teams taking part, but I havnt seen or heard anything for a while so maybe someone one here will be able to answer my question

thank you in advance !
Howzy
Probably answered your own question there... :LOL:

Howzy

Northern Blackouts Capitano #29
Jan 31, 2015
North east
I’m sure somebody on here will know more information than it just being “funding issues” ;)

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
His business model was to raise money through some iOS app to show the old school videos and thought that venture capital companies would throw cash at him. It was a weird model.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
'just funding issues', lol.
If you don't have the money, that's a pretty major issue, and nix's the entire project.
What other reason does someone really need?