Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NPL - Round One - 30th March at Wakefield

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
Yes ladies and gentle men that time is upon us again......Party Time!!!!! We are back to Sandal Farm at Castleford for the first round of the NPL....i'm so excited....

Good news too.....the ground is drying out sufficiently enough that Phil and Simon are contacting the company that's going to put the post in so we can start making this into the best training/tournament centre in the North.....So the race is on to get the two Millennium sized fields up and ready for the first NPL event.......don't worry though I haven't forgotten the teams that have very kindly offered their services ;-)...

There will be good quality air fills...flushing toilets....good value delicious food cooked by the delectable Sarah....good quality reffing, plenty of good humor and the usual positive atmosphere that you will see at every Masters event we host....

We will be running 3 man, 5 man breakout and Millennium 5 Man formats.....so teams can start to book in now....

Trade stands in attendance will be BZ Paintball Supplies, Envy Paintball and FS Paintball....to cover all your paintball needs....

Free camping is available, but please be aware that fires must be off the floor, i.e in a fire pit....

The UKPL website will be up and running shortly so teams can contact me there or thru any of the usual methods...

I very much look forward to seeing you, if you need to speak with me then please call me on 07849 108 947...

The team list will be posted here....

5 Man - Millennium format - 300fps - 10.5 bps - unlimited paint

Asylum Loonatics - confirmed

Phoenix 5 - confirmed

Durham DV8 2 - confirmed

Jokers - confirmed

Freestylerz - confirmed

Durham DV8 3 - confirmed

Envyous - confirmed

The Aces - confirmed

Leeds Voodoo - confirmed

Duck n Cover - confirmed

Durham DV8 4 - confirmed

Shell Shocked - confirmed

Teams have until TUESDAY BEFORE the event to confirm......

Me and Jem are looking forward to seeing you very soon......and yes there will always be sweeties......

:):):):):)

Last edited:

Jake Shaw

Mar 15, 2014
Carlisle, Cumbria
Hi Wendy, do you have a postcode for the event, don’t think you will remember me I used to play for evolution a few years back with damo. Looking at possibly getting back into it and mite drive down to watch.