Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NPPL Atlantic City

Who here is going? I am, hopefully, if my guys want to get off their ass. Heres some updates. LJ (little john) has gone back to BL Ironmen. Dont know how or why but I'm betting it involved some $$$$. Johns a great player though and a better person. He was instrumental in bob winning france and since I know Bob is rebuilding his team I expect BL Ironmen to pull through and come out winning some more this year and then a possible run at the series next year.
From what I understand Dynasty is having a great showing everywhere they go, which is expected since Glen Forestor from Avalanche came to Dynasty. Glen is one of the best field captains and strategists out there in the game. I hope I dont have to play them next tournament (knock on wood).
On the Amateur A level, Strange is just knocking the crap out of everyone. I was surprised to see Naughty Dogs pull a victory last NPPL, but I still see Strange winning the series and turning pro within the next two years. So for Atlantic City, I see Avalanche or the All A's pulling out another victory. In amateur A, it would be a losing bet to go against Strange, theres your champions everyone. In Amateur B, my guys should have a better than decent shot at 1st. (if we decide to go). Warped Kids have a shot as well, this is the first NPPL season for many of their players. As for next year, the Am. B will be fair game since many of the top am. b teams and players are deciding to turn am. a next season. So if you want to play NPPL next year would be a good time to start. If you disagree with the predictions let me hear yours. Cya out on the field. Oh yeah, and keep reading PGI
Chris