Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NPPL date for Boston......good bye Joy!

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
Got this email today.

"The NPPL Returns to New England this July

Boston will host the 3rd stop of the 2007 National Professional Paintball League

July 20, 21 and 22, the National Professional Paintball League (NPPL) will be set up in Boston, Massachusetts for the 3rd event of their 2007 nationwide professional paintball tour. The massive event and tradeshow will be held 25 minutes outside of downtown Boston at the Brockton Fairgrounds."

So NPPL have decided to hold the Boston event at the same date as Campaign cup.
Forcing us ones again to say good bye to any shoot at the series title in either Millennium or NPPL. Also it will create a huge problems for all the US players playing millennium. Philly dogs, and all the guests.

The one thing that pisses my off the most is the aprox 6 month after Millennium have came out with the dates, NPPL dont even seem to bother about any clashes. But I tell you one thing, if this stays as it is we will not play Boston. They can keep their series and make it a only US teams thing if they wish.
See you all in LONDON!

Magued - Joy Stockholm

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
that's ridicolous. Even after the millennium made an effort to get their dates out, the NPPL just blows it off. Not good for customer satisfaction.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
big shame guys.i think the amount of support you got at HB was amazing.and to now see that get blown out of the water by clashing dates, well that sucks. but we will be glad to have you all in the car park in basildon (sound like its a chav convention )

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
big shame guys.i think the amount of support you got at HB was amazing.and to now see that get blown out of the water by clashing dates, well that sucks. but we will be glad to have you all in the car park in basildon (sound like its a chav convention )
eh please........ try holding it in a carpark in glasgow :D we do chav convention like no other :(

Basik

Platinum Member
Jan 11, 2007
UK
I thought the millennium were beginning to get sorted out a lot more this year, and were really starting to make a great effort.
But the NPPL just goes and ruins all the plans, this will totally f*** up the CPL for Millennium.

NPPL:mad:

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
i am sure they didn't make the decision lightly, bet it wasn't a deliberate attempt to undermine the millenniums or there teams or players. be a lot less US players on teams. so should make some of you happy :rolleyes: