Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NPPL date for Boston......good bye Joy!

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
its a shame a tournament series of this size would do something like this, whether its on purpose or accidental, this kind of **** shouldnt happen.

p.s. i heard you were gonna stick one guy on the field just to keep your spot.:D

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
Hi Magued,

I can see why you're not happy with the clash of the dates, i believe i would feel the same, but wouldn't it be better for Joy and your sponsors to win the NPPL series rather than the Millennium.
Sure we could, and Im sure it would be better to win the NPPL series. But dont forget that the exact thing happend last year and we lost both the Millennium and NPPL title beacuse of that. So no, somebody have to tell those arrogant people that enough is enough. Or they will keep doing it.
And if that means we lose any chance for the NPPL title so be it. Its one of those times that we have to remember why we play paintball, and it have never been for any titles..

And we cant put a new squad in to cover for us as NPPL have a rooster lock that only allows you to replace 2 new players between events.

Magued

Chicago

Jan 31, 2005
Visit site
I'm not sure if you actually WANT a solution, but if you do:

You could add two players to your Tampa roster, then add two players to your Boston roster, and then you'd only need three of your players to play state-side.

Or, you could invoke the 'exceptional circumstances' clause in the rule and put in a token roster to the NPPL event.

The rule isn't clear about what happens AFTER Boston though - it says you can drop as many players as you'd like, but only add two, so would you be able to add all your players back after Boston since they were on your roster the previous events, or not because they wern't on the roster at the last event?

Mike-O

May 12, 2004
Visit site
This is bulls***. It is not only Joy who is going to have problems. There is a lot of players who plays both leagues and have separate contracts between the teams. Now its proven that NPPL has no respect for players or other leagues. Only thing they care about is making money. Thanks Nppl, we all love you: Joy, Nexus, Bullets, Moscow Phoenix, Ton Ton's, Philly AA's, Consilium Dei, Syndicate...

Mikko
-
www.mikko358.com

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
This is bulls***. It is not only Joy who is going to have problems. There is a lot of players who plays both leagues and have separate contracts between the teams. Now its proven that NPPL has no respect for players or other leagues. Only thing they care about is making money. Thanks Nppl, we all love you: Joy, Nexus, Bullets, Moscow Phoenix, Ton Ton's, Philly AA's, Consilium Dei, Syndicate...

Mikko
-
www.mikko358.com
Not forgetting WDP possibly losing their premiere team from the NPPL.

Nick Brockdorff

Jul 9, 2001
www.uglyducklings.dk
I would just LOVE to see Joy put in just ONE player for the event - just to mock the NPPL and make the whole thing a farce - and keeping their spot in the league at the same time.

Even better - get the other Pro teams to agree to just field ONE player against them.... it would certainly teach the NPPL a lesson about respecting the teams.

Nick

mett

teh roevhatt
I would just LOVE to see Joy put in just ONE player for the event - just to mock the NPPL and make the whole thing a farce - and keeping their spot in the league at the same time.

Even better - get the other Pro teams to agree to just field ONE player against them.... it would certainly teach the NPPL a lesson about respecting the teams.

Nick
Nick, seriously. Dynasty plays that league you know ;)
It's a utopia. It wouldn't happen even if hell froze over and pigs could fly.

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford

Nick
I'd be happy to volunteer :cool:.