Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

nppl live

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
nppl live is awesome. nicky t was soooo fun to watch with some of his wacky guests. i rather enjoyed his banter with the guy from Custom Products (sorry didnt catch his name). excellent work and cant wait for the next installment. im gonna be booking the time off work asap to sit infront of my laptop again and pmsl.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Well that was the dogs danglies ..Ta very much Mr T that was a far better watching experience than HB... top man

May I suggest to the NPPL that they employ a female at ground level with at least a basic knowledge of paintball (if such a thing exists) and who is actually paying attention to whats going on in the tournament she's working at ...:rolleyes:

I specifically loved

"What do you look for before you make a move"

"Eh..people shooting at you"

and

"What are you going to do for the next game"

"What next game"

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
Well that was the dogs danglies ..Ta very much Mr T that was a far better watching experience than HB... top man

May I suggest to the NPPL that they employ a female at ground level with at least a basic knowledge of paintball (if such a thing exists) and who is actually paying attention to whats going on in the tournament she's working at ...:rolleyes:

I specifically loved

"What do you look for before you make a move"

"Eh..people shooting at you"

and

"What are you going to do for the next game"

"What next game"

to right... meme is mighty fit tho. made up for her lack of paintball knowledge